Sunday, April 6, 2014

Liebster Award!

The Liebster Award is given in recognition to new blogs. Thank you A Kernel of Nonsense for nominating me! 


Here are the rules:
Link back and thank the blogger who nominated you in your post.
List 11 facts about yourself.
Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated you.
Pick 5-10 new bloggers (must have less than 200 followers) to nominate and ask them 11 new questions. Do not renominate the blogger that nominated you.
Go to each new blogger’s site and inform them of their nomination.

11 FACTS ABOUT ME
1. I'm currently in my 3rd year of college working toward getting a Computer Science degree. 
2. I am from California, but when I turned 18 I moved to Pennsylvania. Now I live in Colorado. 
3. I have a dog, a cat and a leopard gecko. 
4. I am the oldest child of 3. 
5. I really really REALLY hate cucumbers. 
6. I accidentally knocked out my sister's teeth when we were little (they were baby teeth) 
7. I am really funny. 
8. I live with my boyfriend.
9. Everyone in my family reads. 
10. I am very stubborn. 
11. I love all animals. Except chickens...they really freak me out. 

Questions from A Kernel of Nonsense 
1. Have you ever traveled outside of your own country?
I have been to Mexico. I would absolutely love to travel the world and experience different cultures. 
2. What book would you NOT like to be made into a movie?
Any of the Jenny Pox books because they'd be terrible.
3. Which book character do you relate to most?
Tessa Gray in The Infernal Devices. 
4. Name one book that you absolutely hated.
Lord of the Flies
5. Favorite childhood movie?
Space Jam! 
6. If you had to give up television or music, which would you choose?
This is such a tough question, but I would say music. 
7. Which book should everyone read?
Animal Farm
8. What is the last book you reread?
Looking for Alaska 
9. Quick! The dead have risen! Zombies are here. Who is the first person you contact?
My sister and then my brother. Hopefully they are together. 
10. If you could visit any country, which country would you choose and why?
Paris because I have always thought it to be romantic. Maybe its only in movies :p
11. If you could live in a different era, which era would it be?
I love the Victorian era. The clothes, the hair, the chivalry..oh my goodness. 

Blogs I Nominated  
1. A Perfection Called Books
2. Fangirling Misses
3. A Book Paradise
4. My Fantabulous Bookshelf
5. Unquenchable Reads

Questions For My Nominees 
1. Where are you from?
2. What is your favorite genre to read?
3. Do you read one book at a time or 10 like me?
4. What novel do you wish is turned into a movie?
5. Do you have any pets?
6. What hobbies, besides reading, do you have?
7. What is the most adventurous thing you have done?
8. If you could meet anyone from any era, who would it be?
9. What is your favorite book?
10. What is your least favorite book?
11. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for nominating us Sia!! :D Here's our Liebster Award post!
    http://fangirlingmisses.blogspot.com.au/2014/05/liebster-award-winks.html
    –B

    ReplyDelete